Saturday, February 7, 2009

GOD APPOINTMENTS


Many of us have experienced it. We experience the sense that we are in a situation that God has designed a particular moment for a higher purpose. He planned for this arrangement to take place and, thankfully, you stepped in and made yourself available! I like to call these God Appointments. An appointment that God planned and we had the opportunity to step into it.

God Appointments are all around us and I believe prepared for us every day. To be honest I miss them often, but I am seeking to be more aware and attentive to His presence and therefore his appointments.

These God appointments are wonderful and truly do have impact. Sometimes when I am in a God moment I realize it right away. Other times I become aware after the fact. But the reality is, when I step into the appointment and serve His purpose, God uses me for a higher purpose, for the sake of His Kingdom. I love that and I am honored.
“…created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
In the next few posts, I would like to briefly describe some of the types of God Appointments that God will make for us. Feel free to contribute yourself stories and appointments that you have been blessed to experience.
Your partner in the gospel,
Pastor Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stepping into the Spotlight (my blog). To help in facilitating good open and honest communication (in the Light), please identify yourself when commenting. I will be deleting annonymous comments (see my post: When You Want to Comment Here).
Pastor Paul