Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chairs, HOPE, Tears


Our chairs arrived this weekend for our new worship center. They were stacked outside of the doors of the room that in a few weeks we will be worshipping in. When I stood there and looked at them my eyes filled with tears. The tears came in anticipation of the people who will sit in them and hear about a God who loves them relentlessly. The tears came in thanksgiving for the people who are Giving Themselves Away (our Stewardship theme) for the sake of those who don’t know Jesus yet and those who will be drawn to HOPE in the future. The tears came for the many who have served for many hours to prepare this facility for others.

God thank you for the privilege of being a part of a dream called HOPE.

A partner in the gospel,
Pastor Paul

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you to be growing like this! My son, Ryan, attends there and will soon be bringing his new wife. I am so glad they have Hope as a place to worship, grow in Christ, learn and build lasting relationships with other members of the Body of Christ. Thank you for your faithfulness!
    Tracy Miller

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stepping into the Spotlight (my blog). To help in facilitating good open and honest communication (in the Light), please identify yourself when commenting. I will be deleting annonymous comments (see my post: When You Want to Comment Here).
Pastor Paul